I don't have any flowers coming up yet so it can't be spring... but it has been pretty warm!
congrats grandpa! ;) way to go for a) going outside in the freezing weather and b) posting on the blog!
Wow Guy--if it's above 20 it must be downright balmy!
Grandpa I am impressed. You have done what most of us have not been able to, compete in a 5K in freezing weather and mainly post on the blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't have any flowers coming up yet so it can't be spring... but it has been pretty warm!
congrats grandpa! ;) way to go for a) going outside in the freezing weather and b) posting on the blog!
Wow Guy--if it's above 20 it must be downright balmy!
Grandpa I am impressed. You have done what most of us have not been able to, compete in a 5K in freezing weather and mainly post on the blog.
Post a Comment